Nashville’s Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum will host an online fundraiser via YouTube at 8 p.m. CT on Oct. 28 that features a who’s who of country stars.
Big Night (At the Museum) will pair country music stars with historic instruments for a one-of-a-kind night of music. Artists taking part include Alison Brown, Kane Brown, Carlene Carter, Rodney Crowell, Emmylou Harris, Miranda Lambert, Ashley McBryde, Reba McEntire, Tim McGraw, Keb Mo, Ricky Skaggs, Marty Stuart, The War and Treaty, Lucinda Williams, Brad Paisley and Tyminski.
The event will be hosted by Marty Stuart, with audio supervision by Dave Cobb.
Big Night (At the Museum) Lineup
- Alison Brown plays Earl Scruggs’s 1930 Gibson RB Granada banjo
- Kane Brown sings a Randy Travis hit with accompaniment on Travis’s Gibson J-185KOA guitar
- Carlene Carter plays the 1928 Gibson L-5 guitar that belonged to her grandmother Maybelle Carter
- Rodney Crowell pays tribute to songwriters Guy Clark and Boudleaux and Felice Bryant
- Country Music Hall of Fame member Emmylou Harris uses Boudleaux Bryant’s 1961 Martin guitar to partner with Crowell on a Bryant classic
- Miranda Lambert plays John Prine’s David Russell Young custom-made guitar
- Ashley McBryde plays Loretta Lynn’s 1956 Gibson J-50 guitar
- Country Music Hall of Fame member Reba McEntire pays homage to Patsy Cline
- Tim McGraw plays Keith Whitley’s C.W. Parsons acoustic guitar
- Keb’ Mo’ plays the 1928 custom Weymann guitar that belonged to Jimmie Rodgers
- Brad Paisley plays Don Rich’s 1964 Fender Telecaster
- Country Music Hall of Fame member Ricky Skaggs plays Bill Monroe’s 1923 Gibson F-5 mandolin
- Country Music Hall of Fame member Marty Stuart plays Lester Flatt’s 1950 Martin D-28 guitar
- The War and Treaty pays tribute to Ray Charles
- Tyminski joins Brad Paisley in performance, using Buck Owens’s red, white and blue American acoustic guitar
- Lucinda Williams plays Johnny Cash’s customized Martin D-35S guitar
During the free concert, viewers will be encouraged to donate to the museum through YouTube Giving.
The CMHOF reopened to the public on Sept. 10 after a six-month closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
photos: Brad Paisley, Reba McEntire & Miranda Lambert by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com; Tim McGraw by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com